[Insight-users] Demons Registration for Multi modality Setup.

Sibin_Silvy erssvbm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 04:32:21 EST 2011

Hi,
I am new to itk, I am currently doing project on Demons registration for
multi modality using preprocessing approaches such as Histogram matching and
gradient images.

Now let me tell you in detail.......

first,
As we know in CT, values are normalized(calibrated to housenfield unit) but
not in MR.
So to normalize MR image we go for preprocessing.....
Here i need help

two approaches:
Histogram Matching
Use of Gradient images

Please note my input would be reading a *set* of *DICOM* images...CT and MR
from directory not single images.

after normalize i need to do Demons registration and then need to measure
accuracy of demons...................How can i Do that using ITK

i think mean square will show me accuracy of Demons but can i do that using
ITK

Please help....
i know there is code in ITK DeformableRegistation2.cxx in which demons are
used but how to implement my problem....in that code....Please help...!!!

--
Bio-Medical Engineer