[Insight-users] extract slice from RGB image

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:00:11 EDT 2011

I have made this change in my code, but still the problem remain the same

 typedef itk::Image<RGBPixelType,2>       OutputPixelType_extract_RGB;
  typedef itk::Image< OutputPixelType_extract_RGB, 2 >
OutputImageType_extract_RGB;
   typedef itk::ExtractImageFilter< RGBImageType,
OutputImageType_extract_RGB > FilterType_extract_RGB;
    FilterType_extract_RGB::Pointer filter_extract_RGB =
FilterType_extract_RGB::New();