[Insight-users] Query regarding Color Space transformation in ITK

Dawood Al Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 05:06:12 EDT 2011

Dear Humayun,

See the following article in the Insight Journal, it might help you but

you are probably going to need to tweak it a little bit.

http://hdl.handle.net/1926/1452

HTH,

Dawood

Dear,

I need to transform an image from RGB color space into Luv and Lab color
space. Currently I got the code from this link
(http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/780) that only
transform
to only one channel of target color space which is not my ultimate
objective. Can any body help me regarding this issue.

Best Regards,

*HUMAYUN IRSHAD*
*
Research Engineer, PhD student, University of Joseph Fourier, Grenoble,
France
IPAL – Image & Pervasive Access Lab, Singapore
UMI CNRS (I2R/A*STAR, NUS, UJF, UPMC, IT)

Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R)
1 Fusionopolis Way
#21-01 Connexis South Tower
Singapore 138632