[Insight-users] ITK versus Opencv

hanifa mohamed hanifa_email at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Jul 4 12:39:29 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Isaiah :
After looking through the slides, my only conclusion is tt OpenCV provides a more richer set of functionality for
video processing. If solely image processing, ITK shld be good enough. Not sure, if my assumption is right. ???

The "ITK working together with OpenCV" is a nice bit in that slides.. Though, optimally , we would like to stick with one imaging library.

Bill :
Nice that OpenMP is being integrated with ITK.
I even a found cuda for ITK.. :D

Parallel processing for images seems hot stuff nowadays.

http://code.google.com/p/cuda-insight-toolkit/

Regards
Hanifa