[Insight-users] Vessel Segmentation Validation

Devran Uğurlu devran.ugurlu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:03:00 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I am working on a vessel segmentation algorithm for MRA images. I have
run it on a couple of datasets I found from the internet and the
results look good but I do not have any datasets with ground truth so
I cannot validate my algorithm. Does anybody know where I can find
some MRA datasets that have ground truth? It can be a real dataset
manually segmented by a radiologist or a synthetically created dataset
suitable for testing vessel segmentation algorithms.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Devran