[Insight-users] ResampleImageFilter for itk::VectorImage?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:26:52 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:16 PM, robert tamburo <robert.tamburo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Give VectorResampleImageFilter a try. I've successfully
> used VectorResampleImageFilter for an image of RGB pixels, and RGB pixels
> are fixed arrays. I suppose that I'm  assuming itk::Image<itk::Vector<>> and
> itk::VectorImage<> are treated the same.

No luck. The problem is:

/home/ddoria/bin/include/ITK-4.0/itkVectorInterpolateImageFunction.h:64:
error: ‘Dimension’ is not a member of
‘itk::VariableLengthVector<double>’
/home/ddoria/bin/include/ITK-4.0/itkVectorResampleImageFilter.txx:161:
error: ‘GetNumberOfComponents’ is not a member of
‘itk::VariableLengthVector<double>’

Any other suggestions?
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/WishList/VectorImages/VectorImageResampleImageFilter

David