[Insight-users] SignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter and ContourExtractor2DImageFilter

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 08:11:58 EDT 2011

David,
        Please look at the attached example. This program takes a
distance map and an image, computes the zero level set of the distance
map and overlays it over the image. It is used to show segmentation
results. Look at the part that I extract the contour and it will
answer your question.
I will contribute this one later on, because I also ran into trouble
when trying to use the ContourExtractorFilter.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
             Juan