[Insight-users] SignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter and ContourExtractor2DImageFilter

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:20:55 EDT 2011

Robin,
You answered only to me. I'm forwarding this back to the list. I don't
think it will make sense to do that. It doest, when the algorithm uses
a treshold, but if it works as I am guessing (marching cubes/squares)
I don't think doing that will help. But well, it is just an opinion,
you can always try.