[Insight-users] extract BSpline Control point exact location

Sadegh sadegh.riyahi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 18:09:16 EDT 2011

Hi
I am wondering how is it possible to extract Bspline control points
locations. I have a deformation field and wanted to iterate over it to
extract the pixel values, but I don't want to extract the whole points of
the image. I just wanted to dig out the indices which correspond to Bspline
grid point indices lied on the fixed image.
I use MattesMI as metric and gradientdescent optimizer.
Main problem comes from here
1-the existing array of "m_BSplineTransformIndicesArray" is a type of
"IndexValueType" but the GetIndex() of the iterators output is "IndexType"
2- the function of InsideValidRegion() is defined private which can not be
template!
3-All the following parameters have been defined as private which can not be
accessed.
m_GridRegion,  m_GridSpacing, m_GridDirection; m_GridOrigin; m_PointToIndex;
m_IndexToPoint;
  m_ValidRegion;
  unsigned long m_Offset;
  bool          m_SplineOrderOdd;
  SizeType      m_SupportSize;
  IndexType     m_ValidRegionLast;
  IndexType     m_ValidRegionFirst;

It would be very very great if someone tell me how can I specify DIRECTLY
and EXPLICITLY the exact location of grid points by index or point or values
?! and to compare it with GetIndex method of the iterators.

Thanks in advance for your answer :-)

-----
Sadegh Riyahi
Politecnico di Milano