[Insight-users] linker error with mutualinformation example

barbababa tonimuusimaki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 17:41:06 EDT 2011

Hello all!

i have included the ITKStatistics to the cmakefile and included the path to
the compiler but still it
gives me the below linker error. I am also using
itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.h, which is on the same folder as
DenseFrequencyContainer.h,  in this same project and there is no problems
with that...

Any ideas!?

Thanks!

MutualInformationFilter.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"protected: __thiscall
itk::Statistics::DenseFrequencyContainer::DenseFrequencyContainer(void)"
(??0DenseFrequencyContainer at Statistics@itk@@IAE at XZ)
MutualInformationFilter.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: float __thiscall
itk::Statistics::DenseFrequencyContainer::GetFrequency(unsigned long)const "
(?GetFrequency at DenseFrequencyContainer@Statistics at itk@@QBEMK at Z)
MutualInformationFilter.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: bool __thiscall
itk::Statistics::DenseFrequencyContainer::IncreaseFrequency(unsigned
long,float)"
(?IncreaseFrequency at DenseFrequencyContainer@Statistics at itk@@QAE_NKM at Z)
MutualInformationFilter.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: void __thiscall
itk::Statistics::DenseFrequencyContainer::Initialize(unsigned long)"
(?Initialize at DenseFrequencyContainer@Statistics at itk@@QAEXK at Z)
MutualInformationFilter.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: void __thiscall
itk::Statistics::DenseFrequencyContainer::SetToZero(void)"
(?SetToZero at DenseFrequencyContainer@Statistics at itk@@QAEXXZ)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Gatan\DigitalMicrograph\DMSDK\cmake\New
folder\build\Debug/ITK.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.