[Insight-users] What is GetNeighborhoodIndex of the ShapedNeighborhoodIterator?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:12:22 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Dawood AlMasslawi <masslawi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> The GetNeighborhoodIndex method returns the index of the pixel at
>
> an offset position from the center of the neighborhood, therefore this
>
> method should have an offset as an argument. It's strange that you
>
> didn't get any errors!
>
> This method is implemented in "InsightToolkit\Code\Common\
>
> itkNeighborhood.txx", line 184, check your version to make sure!
>
> HTH,
>
> Dawood

Hm, when looking for that, I realized it is not the
GetNeighborhoodIndex(offset)
function of ShapedNeighborhoodIterator, but rather the GetNeighborhoodIndex()
function of the ConstIterator struct:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/structitk_1_1ConstShapedNeighborhoodIterator_1_1ConstIterator.html#a8798aa7d0bc3e9b42591902b7e3d32f6

What is the concept that this one is returning?

David