[Insight-users] Class doesn't pass the data

soheilghafurian soheilghafurian at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 11:31:45 EDT 2011

Hi guys. I am new ti ITK and I have written this class, but it doesn't pass
the data to the pointer passed as ResultDicom. Does anybody know what the
problem is? I would be very grateful for your help.

// the header file GetDicomDifference.h

typedef signed short DicomPixelType;
typedef itk::Image< DicomPixelType , 2 > DicomImageType;

#include <itkSubtractImageFilter.h>

class C_GetDicomDifference
{
	typedef itk::SubtractImageFilter < DicomImageType , DicomImageType ,
DicomImageType > DifferenceFilterType ;

	DifferenceFilterType::Pointer DifferenceFilter ;

public:
	C_GetDicomDifference ( DicomImageType::Pointer , DicomImageType::Pointer ,
DicomImageType::Pointer ) ;
};

//the source file:

#include "GetDicomDifference.h"

C_GetDicomDifference::C_GetDicomDifference ( DicomImageType::Pointer Dicom1,
											DicomImageType::Pointer Dicom2, DicomImageType::Pointer
ResultDicom)
{
	DifferenceFilter = DifferenceFilterType::New() ;
	DifferenceFilter->SetInput1 ( Dicom1 ) ;
	DifferenceFilter->SetInput2 ( Dicom2 ) ;

	ResultDicom = DifferenceFilter->GetOutput()  ;