[Insight-users] B-Splines registration with fixed points

M.Staring at lumc.nl M.Staring at lumc.nl
Mon Jul 25 09:51:33 EDT 2011

Hi Albert,

If you have the coordinates of the sternum in both fixed and moving image you can add a term to the registration framework that penalizes deviation away from alignment of that point (or multiple points). We have done something similar:

http://elastix.isi.uu.nl/marius/publications/2011_c_MICCAIb.html

code of which can be found in elastix, which you can use freely.

But it all depends on whether you have corresponding pointsets.

Marius