[Insight-users] [vtkusers] Forum rather than a mailing list

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Wed Jul 27 12:25:48 EDT 2011

+1 vote for forums and Stack Overflow.

Mailing lists leave all organization up to individual users, rather than a
central management location.

On 7/22/11 5:51 AM, "Dženan Zukić" <dzenanz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think that stack overflow forum engine is open source. But reputation
> points are a good idea for Kitware's open source products.
>
> 2011/7/22 Oldrich Svec <oldrich.svec at gmail.com>
>> I would vote for stackoverflow.com <http://stackoverflow.com>  style for all
>> the kitware products,
>> if I could :)

>>> and

Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925