[Insight-users] Install ITK

Maxim Putrik pmb-88 at mail.ru
Thu Jul 28 06:15:24 EDT 2011

Good day!

Could you please tell me about the process of installation of the ITK.

Of course, I've tried to do it myself, but I have this situation:

I have xcode 3.2.6 and Mac OS X 10.6.8, so I've downloaded ITK 3-2.20 and Cmake 2.8-5.

In the Cmake I've chosen two folders (the first - where is the source, the second - where ITK should be built), I pressed "Configure" after that red lines appeared, I pressed "Configure" again and everything is ok, after pressing "Generate" ITK.xcodeproj appears in folder, but this project contains a lot of mistakes, when I try to build it...

Could you please tell me where I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best Regards,

Maxim Putrik.