[Insight-users] help needed with (2D) segmentation

Prashanth prashanth.dumpuri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:25:13 EDT 2011

Dawood,
  Thanks to your email, I figured out how to do it. 'am just posting my
pipeline here just in case someone else stumbles on it -

(here's the pipeline I used for 2D liver segmentation using ITK filters)

Input 2D slice ----> Curvature Flow Image Filter ----> Confidence Connected
--------------> Threshold Level Set Segmentation -----> median filter

( output from rescale intensity image filter = feature image for threshold
level set filter
   output from confidence connected filter = input image )

Thanks again,
Prashanth