[Insight-users] pointer to image data

barbababa tonimuusimaki at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:27:09 EDT 2011

Hello!

Sorry for the late reply but i am on holidays now so i check my emails not
so often.
and i also do not have any examples here to show since i am in a another
country.
but basically you can make this up for any filter. for example a very easy
one
to compile is the recursivegaussian filter.
also i am just implementing itk functions to another application and i don't
think you will gain any insight about that applications preferences of how
make pointers to data. but what i have to do is:

1. create an image with correct size an pixel type
2. lock that data as continuous block
3. make a pointer with reinterpret_cast to that image's data
4. and then use the output of an itk filter as i wrote in that email.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
toni

2011/7/27 Angobar [via ITK Insight Users] <
ml-node+6625731-2086568451-131191 at n2.nabble.com>