[Insight-users] GDB debuging couldn't find method GetPixel()

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Jul 29 09:54:13 EDT 2011

Hi Johnny,

GDB has recently greatly improved C++ support.  You may have better luck
with a newer version of GDB.

The problem I have run into previously is with GDB resolving the
SmartPointer, not the templated methods.  So, you may have to do something
like:

p (*(image.m_Pointer)).GetPixel(pixelIndex)

If you use vim, I like pyclewn (which works on top of GDB).  If you want a
GUI, maybe KDevelop4?

Best,
Matt