[Insight-users] Iterators in WrapITK (Python)

Lisa Koch kochl at gmx.ch
Thu Jun 2 09:35:13 EDT 2011

Hello again,

I have progressed a little after the difficulties I had using python bindings for ITK and I'm now at a stage where I want to use iterators.

I can't find a way to increment the iterators in Python. I saw earlier messages concerning this problem but I'm not sure if it has been solved.

Does anybody now how to increment iterators? Or if it's possible at all?

Thanks for your help,
Lisa