[Insight-users] Loads in background intentionally nulled

Magnotta, Vincent A vincent-magnotta at uiowa.edu
Fri Jun 3 09:54:47 EDT 2011

The new fem framework will provide the same functionality as the previous
version, but with a much more ITK like interface. We have also removed the
I/O and configuration file that was used in the previous version of the
FEMRegistrationFilter. The user will now be able to provide their own mesh
if desired for the registration. If no mesh if provided, then the mesh is
generated directly from the image as in the previous version of the
filter. This should provide much more flexibility in the registration.

Vince