[Insight-users] Cuberille

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:22:01 EDT 2011

Hi Mario,

Are you referring to the Cuberille implicit surface polygonization algorithm?
   http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/740

If so, this algorithm takes a 3-d image (volume) and converts it to a
polygon mesh.

Please post your source code, input images, and output screen captures
to the list so we can provide more detailed help.
(You may have to post these files/images to an online file repository,
as the mailing list only supports text and very small images).

Cheers, Dan