[Insight-users] ManageITK : Problem with custom filter

KY kuleesha26 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 03:12:07 EDT 2011

http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n6448385/itkDemoFilter.h
itkDemoFilter.h
http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n6448385/itkDemoFilter.txx
itkDemoFilter.txx
http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n6448385/managed_Demo.cmake
managed_Demo.cmake
http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n6448385/CMakeLists.txt
CMakeLists.txt

Hi Dan,

As i mentioned before I renamed itkFlipImageFilter to itkDemoFilter just to
test it initially. I have attached
the .cmake and cmakelist.txt. I checked in Object Browser
ManagedITK.Demo.dll shows only itkDemoFilter.

Also, I tried moving the files to
D:\ERProject\ManagedITK\Source\Modules\Demo and edited the cmakefile
of the module folder by adding SUBDIRS(Demo). I followed the usual steps to
build the ManagedITK project.
Thus i got ManagedITK.Demo.dll which had itkDemoFilter_IUC2. But, when i
used the created dlls in my application i got this error "Could not load
file or assembly 'ManagedITK.Calculators.DLL' or one of its dependencies.
The specified module could not be found".

In fact i got this error with dlls created by downloaded ManagedITK source
code without adding Demo folder.

Regards,
Kuleesha