[Insight-users] "Point inside cell" test for itkMesh?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:35:37 EDT 2011

I am trying to play with itkVoronoiDiagram2D. The example seems to
work, but I want to look at the result. To do this, I was going to
make an image and color each pixel according to which Voronoi cell it
fell into. How do you test which cell a pixel (which could be
interpreted as a point) is inside of in an itkMesh? Or at the least,
determine if a point is inside a particular cell, and I could loop
over the cells myself and test each one.

Any ideas?

David