[Insight-users] Local Otsu and Region Splitter

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:37:11 EDT 2011

If your region can be defined by a mask there is a MaskAdaptor you can use.

http://hdl.handle.net/1926/575

More flexible than hypercubes, but possibly not what you're after.

I thought that the OtsuThresholdImageCalculator has a SetRegion
method, which should do something along the lines of what you want.
However you'll need to apply the threshold separately.