[Insight-users] building problem on a registration project

Dawood Al Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:15:01 EDT 2011

Based on the headers in your code the Cmake list should link ITKIO and
ITKNumerics libraries, if you are still getting errors it's definitely not because of the Cmake
list. Maybe you haven't installed ITK properly! Take a look at the ITK software guide and
tutorials (http://www.itk.org/ITK/help/tutorials.html).
Regards,
Dawood