[Insight-users] Run-Length Matrices For Texture Analysis - source code doesn't compile

Lisa Koch kochl at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 15 04:14:45 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to compile the example code for runlength features that is provided by Nick Tustison in

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/231

However, there seems to be a problem with the DenseFrequencyContainer2 class.
When I used ITK version 3.6.0, there was no DenseFrequencyContainer2, and with my ITK 3.20.0 version (using Review Statistics), DenseFrequencyContainer2 was missing some methods (for example IncreaseFrequencyOfMeasurement)

So I was wondering if anyone can provide the original classes that were used in the publication?
Or what do you suggest?

Thanks very much,
Lisa