[Insight-users] Fuzzy Connectedness Seeds

Neil Panjwani paniwani at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:37:49 EDT 2011

I would like to follow the hybrid segmentation example from the software
guide that uses confidence connected followed by fuzzy connectedness.
However, that example requires a manually seed input and my project is
automatic. How can I automate the seed choice and/or provide more seeds to
the fuzzy filter?