[Insight-users] problem allocating an image

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:39:56 EDT 2011

Well I have fixed the copy paste bug but still I get an exception.I have
done the same think using the iterator, but still I want to solve the
problem in that way if somebody could help me. When I debug my program the
breakpoint is stucked to this point of itkImage.h

  void SetRegions(RegionType region)
    {
    this->SetLargestPossibleRegion(region);
    this->SetBufferedRegion(region);