[Insight-users] use templated value as another templated parameter

Gao, Yi gaoyi.cn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:52:27 EDT 2011

Hi all,

The email title seems to be strange.... My situation is:

1. I want to design an image filter class.

2. The filter class is templated over the input and output image
types, like this:

template<typename TInputImage, typename TOutputImage>
class filter
{
   computeSomething();
}

3. In the member function computeSomething(), I need an intermediate
image storage, which is like:

typedef itk::Image<double, TheDimensionOfInputImage> InternalImageType;

Therefore I need to get the TheDimensionOfInputImage from the input
image and define this new template, but I knew that putting
GetImageDimension() there won't work....

Could I know if there's a way of doing that?

Thanks!

Best,
yi