[Insight-users] License questions for ITK 3.20

ALBERT Aurélien aurelien.albert at alyotech.fr
Sat Jun 18 05:27:47 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've read that : http://www.itk.org/ITK/project/licenseversion2.html

But I have some questions about ITK 3.20 license :

- can I use ITK 3.20 in a closed source commercial application ?
- do I have to distribute ITK 3.20 sources with my application, or can I distribute only a binary form ?
- if I distribute a binary form, can I make a static build, or like for LGPL license, do I have to link with dynamic library ?
- what about the exceptions in the patented software directory ?