[Insight-users] Brain Tumor Segmentation

ioana vasilescu ioanav88 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 12:39:03 EDT 2011

 Hi everyone!
I'm working on a project right now and my tasks are:
1. Read  DICOM series of 2D images ( MRI - Brain)
2. Transform 2D into volume
3. Perform a segmentation on the brain tumor in the images and visualize the 3D
tumor

So far, using LiverTumorSegmentation as a model I have made a GUI with fltk and
managed to display the initial set of images. From this point I need a little
guidance.
For task nr 2. I took a look at DicomSeriesReadImageView but I don't really
understand how to integrate this in my project.
If anyone could help with this , I would appreciate it.
Thank you!