[Insight-users] Using itkPyBuffer

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jun 20 19:02:44 EDT 2011

Hi David,

The simplest solution is probably to install PyBuffer, by running
"make install".
The PyBuffer class is then available directly in the itk module:

   itk.PyBuffer

If you don't have the rights required for the nistallation, then
you'll have to add the path where the binaries are to your PYTHONPATH,
as well as the path to the BufferConversion.py file.
Something like:

   export PYTHONPATH=$PWD/lib:$PWD/Languages/Python/

then you should be able to import BufferConversion.

Please let us know if that fix your problem.

Gaëtan