[Insight-users] BinaryFillholeImageFilter bug

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jun 20 19:29:21 EDT 2011

Le 16 juin 11 à 12:56, Dženan Zukić a écrit :

> Hi Gaëtan,
>
> I am using your contribution http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/176
> .
>
> The attached files reproduce a crash. bugTester is a minimum working
> example. bugTester2 shows how I got to this MWE, and itself was
> created by copying relevant code from a bigger project.
>
> invocation:
> bugTester2 filtered.mha filteredFilled.mha filteredBin.mha
> bugTester filteredBin.mha filteredFilled.mha
>
> Is it possible that this filter crashes when the image contains no
> holes to be filled?
>
> Regards,
> Dženan
> <bugTester.cpp><bugTester2.cpp><filteredBin.mha><filtered.7z>

Hi Dženan,

Thanks for providing some tests!

Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce that specific bug *with
ITK v4*.
Many changes and improvement have been made in those classes since I
contributed them to the insight journal.

Would you have a chance to test it with ITK v4 on your computer?

Regards,

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann