[Insight-users] how to set thresholds in itkBinaryThresholdImageFilter to segement object having the same value?

anna han wan anna.han.wan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:15:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have my image which is  the result of applying the connected component
filter ( itkrelabelComponentImageFilter) in my input image.

I would like to segment the component having values of 1 (the biggest
component) by using itkBinaryThresholdImageFilter a suggested by Mr Luis in
an email I have read before.

However I do not know how to set the values of lowerThreshold and
upperThreshold
as the object i want to segment has only one value (which is 1).

I tried giving a value of 1 to both threshold but it is not working.

any help is appreciated

Thank you,

Anna