[Insight-users] Error Message on VTK compilation

faba faba_ir at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 09:43:50 EDT 2011

Dear friends,
 I have compiled ITK on my windows 7 (64bit) with no error. But when I
compile VTK it gives me the following error despite of all changes I made
according to the suggestions  I found on the web.

Java version 1.6.0.21 configured successfully!
CMake Error at Utilities/MaterialLibrary/CMakeLists.txt:94 (IF):
if given arguments:
"NOT" "C:/Farhang/C++ Progs/VTK" "MATCHES" "^C:/Farhang/C++ Progs/VTK\$"
Regular expression "^C:/Farhang/C++ Progs/VTK$" cannot compile
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

I appreciate any help as I really have given up trying all ways!
http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n6508323/Error_in_VTK.jpg
Thanks
Fari