[Insight-users] ITK Wiki Examples needing ITKReview.lib

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:07:08 EDT 2011

> Maybe you are mixing Debug and Release libs? ITK, VTK and the Wiki
> Examples must all be built with the same configuration. Perhaps when
> you turned on Review, that build is a different configuration than the
> Wiki Examples.

Bill,
Thanks, I am not mixing of configurations. I do not execute the
INSTALL target on any of these.

I see the problem. It appears that there is no ITKReview library
created in ITK-3.20. The part of the CMakeLists.txt to create a
library is commented out:

http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Code/Review/CMakeLists.txt;h=d2f863e042ee54c7efd416b394c001516f771e1a;hb=f338f8a0ce5fe94e8a02cd3e7e9c2a728e9c1a00

#
#   Begin of optional ITKReview library setup
#
# So far we do not have non-templated classes in this directory.
# Whenever we add non-templated classes, then the following lines
# should be moved out of the comments.
#
# and ... when the non-templated classes are moved out of this
# directory, these lines must be commented out again if the library
# becomes empty.
#
# ADD_LIBRARY(ITKReview ${ITK_REVIEW_BUILD_TYPE} ${ITKReview_SRCS})
# TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES (ITKReview ITKCommon itkvnl)
# IF(ITK_LIBRARY_PROPERTIES)
#   SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(ITKReview PROPERTIES ${ITK_LIBRARY_PROPERTIES})
# ENDIF(ITK_LIBRARY_PROPERTIES)
# IF(NOT ITK_INSTALL_NO_LIBRARIES)
#   INSTALL(TARGETS ITKReview
#     RUNTIME DESTINATION ${ITK_INSTALL_BIN_DIR_CM24} COMPONENT RuntimeLibraries
#     LIBRARY DESTINATION ${ITK_INSTALL_LIB_DIR_CM24} COMPONENT RuntimeLibraries
#     ARCHIVE DESTINATION ${ITK_INSTALL_LIB_DIR_CM24} COMPONENT Development)
# ENDIF(NOT ITK_INSTALL_NO_LIBRARIES)
#
#
#   End of optional ITKReview library setup
#

John