[Insight-users] Help on itkwikiexample

faba faba_ir at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 10:30:11 EDT 2011

Dear Friends,
Thanks a lot for your valuable comments.
These are what I have done after your suggestions:

1- I activated the option ITK_USE_REVIEW and built and complied ITK again.
2- I changed in the main CMakeLists.txt of itkwikiexample as
set(ITK_LIBRARIES ${ITK_LIBRARIES};ITKReview)
set(ITK_LIBRARIES ${ITK_LIBRARIES})
3- And built itkwikiexample again correctly.

when I compile it using VS 2008 the previous error (fatal error: cannot open
file 'ITKReview.lib') is removed but a worse one is giving me 156 error as
following error:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkHybrid.lib'

I really appreciate any help
Fari