[Insight-users] skull stripping

U Yakubov uyakubov007 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 10:41:26 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I would like to use ConnectedThresholdImageFilter for Skull stripping for CT
images. ConnectedThresholdImageFilter requires three parameters: seed, low
and high threshold. I would like that all process will be fully automated.

I found how to get seedX, seedY and seedZ for ConnectedThresholdImageFilter.
I can use Max value of GradientMagnitudeImageFilter, because bones in CT
have very high intensities. My question how to get low threshold.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

U.