[Insight-users] multi-image input and multi-interpolator resample filter

Hsieh M.Hsieh at student.tudelft.nl
Fri Jun 24 14:32:53 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I am now trying to do the diffusion tensor MRI registration and
reorientation using full tensor components. Since I am working on all
six channels of the symmetric tensor to register the moving image, I
need multiple interpolators and one resampling filter that takes voxel
values from all six interpolators, instead of one, into account (due to
the reorientation of the tensor D' = R^T*D*R) to write the final result
into images. I wonder that if there's a class doing this work?

Best regards,

Meng-Kang Hsieh (Michael)

OpSciTech, Erasmus Mundus

Delft University of Technology