[Insight-users] Triangular Pixels

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:15:33 EDT 2011

In ITK, pixels are defined to be rectangular. It is the only representation.
You may visualize it as triangles for some purpose, but then you would have
to fill the empty space somehow, using black color perhaps. It is dependent
on what you want to achieve.

Sparse images are not currently supported (except maybe for a few isolated
filters).

HTH,
Dženan