[Insight-users] Help on itkwikiexample

faba faba_ir at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 13:45:44 EDT 2011

Thank you so much for your comments. I could finally run the programs!
There are only two things I need to know:

1- As you know, there is no discretion inside the ITK functions that clearly
explains the format for input, output, different parameters to be set and so
on for that function (like what we have in MATLAB). I couldn’t find such
thing in the web as well.  Could you let me know if there is anything to
help in this regard.

2- Also when I build an example using cmake and compile it in MS visual C,
the resulting project automatically generates a console application that can
be only run in the command line window (cmd). Is there any way to build and
run these projects as a normal windows application?

Your help is really appreciated
Fari