[Insight-users] Display itkVoronoiDiagram2D

wanlin wanlinzhu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:37:27 EDT 2011

Hi, Steffan,

You need add points to the voronoiDiagram explicitly so far. In the itk wiki
example
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Segmentation/WishList/VoronoiDiagram2DGenerator

  for(allVerts = voronoiDiagram->VertexBegin(); allVerts !=
voronoiDiagram->VertexEnd(); ++allVerts)
    {
    std::cout << "Vertices No." << j;
     voronoiDiagram->SetPoint(j, *allVerts); ////////add this line
    j++;
   std::cout << ": At (" << (*allVerts)[0] << "," << (*allVerts)[1] << ")"
<< std::endl;
    }

The output voronoi.vtk will be correct.

wanlin