[Insight-users] new class implementation

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:43:36 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Jihun Kim <jihun at umich.edu> wrote:
> Dear all ITK users,
>

> I have developed my own classes (for example,
> itkMeanSquaresImageToImageMetricJK .h and .cxx). I believe the codes are
> correct because these have worked properly so far. The problem is that, now,
> I built ITK again in order to change ITK_USE_REVIEW to ON. Now when I build
> a new project, my compiler (VS C++) says to me that
> 'MeanSquaresImageToImageMetricJK' : is not a member of 'itk'.
>

> Does anyone know how to implement new classes? I don’t remember how I did
> before. And the way I now remember doesn’t not work at all.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jihun

Are you trying to build that class inside ITK? Or in a separate
directory with a separate CMakeLists.txt file?

I don't see how ITK_USE_REVIEW should affect anything in the second case.

This: 'MeanSquaresImageToImageMetricJK' : is not a member of 'itk'.

probably means that you have not wrapped your class {} definition in a
namespace itk {}.

David