[Insight-users] vector of index

Maria Alejandra Zuluaga Valencia mariazulv at yahoo.es
Wed Jun 29 08:00:24 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I am requiring to create an array of indexes that represent different pixel positions in an image. I've found that itk::Array does not allow me to keep such structures. I was trying to find a container in itk that allows me to save these indexes but I haven't found anything that fits. On the 3.20 documentation I found something called MapData and MapRecord but, there is not a clear description on what they can do. An alternative could be to use itk::Matrix but, I don't think this is very elegant.

Does someone know if there is a container that could allow me to save the different indexes?

thanks in advance,

Maria A Zuluaga