[Insight-users] doubt about the procedure of contributing an example to the wiki

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 09:31:21 EDT 2011

I've just added one example: EstimatePCAModel.cxx to the wiki. I
wasn't sure about the category and placed it under segmentation,
mainly because this is used for the shape guided segmentation
algorithms.
In addition, it is placed in the WishList, because I guess it needs to
pass some sort of review or something right?
Is this the correct procedure? Or shall I place the example directly
under the category bypassing the WishList?
Thanks for your time.