[Insight-users] (no subject)

john smith mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:46:43 EST 2011

Hello to everyone,
I am trying to read an input image, using a reader object. Then devide the
image, using neighborhood iterator and finally, find the max value of every
neighborhood iterator and get it on my command prompt window. I think that
this can be done wtith the following code, but when I build it, it doesn't
recognise the ' < ' operator.  Can somebody help me? (I use visualstudoi
2010 and Cmake)

thnaks in advance

---------------------------------
max_value_neighborhood,cxx---------------------------------
#include "itkImage.h"
#include "itkImageFileReader.h"

#include "itkConstNeighborhoodIterator.h"

int main(int argc, char*argv[])
{
  unsigned int max, index;

    if(argc < 2)
    {
    std::cerr << "Required: filename" << std::endl;
    return EXIT_FAILURE;
    }

  typedef itk::Image<unsigned char, 2>  ImageType;

  typedef itk::ImageFileReader<ImageType> ReaderType;
  reader->SetFileName(argv[1]);
  reader->Update();

  ImageType::Pointer image = reader->GetOutput();

  ImageType::SizeType regionSize;
  regionSize[0] = 50;
  regionSize[1] = 50;

  ImageType::IndexType regionIndex;
  regionIndex[0] = 0;
  regionIndex[1] = 0;

  ImageType::RegionType region;
  region.SetSize(regionSize);
  region.SetIndex(regionIndex);

  ImageType::SizeType radius;
  radius[0] = 1;
  radius[1] = 1;

  itk::ConstNeighborhoodIterator<ImageType> inputIterator(radius,
image,region);

  while(!inputIterator.IsAtEnd())
    {

ImageType::IndexType max = inputIterator.GetIndex(0);

    for(unsigned int i = 1; i < 9; i++)
      {
      ImageType::IndexType index = inputIterator.GetIndex(i);

        if ( max < index)
                      {
                        max =
inputIterator.GetIndex(i);
                      }

      }

    std::cout << max << std::endl;
    ++inputIterator;

    }

  return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

PROJECT(max_value_neighborhood)

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})

ADD_EXECUTABLE(max_value_neighborhood max_value_neighborhood.cxx)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(max_value_neighborhood
ITKNumerics ITKBasicFilters ITKCommon ITKIO)