[Insight-users] (no subject)

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:44:33 EST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:38 AM, john smith <mkitkinsightuser at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Well, I have made all the changes and my program gives me (I think) correct
> results. But I have some questions to continue my project. As a following
> step, I want to write all my max values from every neighborhood iterator in
> a single pixel of an output image. How can organize my max values as an
> object (maybe by creating a new region iterator?), to put it through a new
> writer filter, in order to take my output image? Also, supposing that I have
> taken my output image, then this project which will be consisted of an .cxx
> and  .txt file format (for visual studio and cmake), could be considered as
> a new developed Filter?
>
> Thanks

Sure, just create an output image and an iterator on that image and
increment it at the same time as your neighborhood iterator.

If you want to submit your new filter, make sure you follow the style
guidelines here (also, just look at an existing filter and make sure
everything looks the same):
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK_Coding_Style_Guide

<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK_Coding_Style_Guide>The process is to submit
your new code to gerrit: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ITK/Gerrit