[Insight-users] problem in example image

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 07:48:48 EST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 9:49 PM, michael ma <michael8446 at 126.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> when i built image1.cxx,i always have a Error,
>
> fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'itkImageBase.h': No such file
> ordirectory Error executing cl.exe.
>
> i find 'itkImageBase.h',and put it in the directory, another Error comes,
>
> Cannot open include file: 'itkImageRegion.h': No such file
> ordirectory Error executing cl.exe.
>
> what should i do? what  is the problem?
>
> thanks in advance!
>
> best regards,
> michael

My guess is that you are not using CMake. You should never need to copy any
headers into your directory. See any of the Wiki Examples (like this one:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/SimpleOperations/RegionIntersection )
for a basic CMakeLists.txt file. Here are instructions on how to build an
example using CMake:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Instructions/ForUsers

Good luck,

David