[Insight-users] Interactive ROI selection for a QT-VTK-ITK application

robert behan robehan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 12:31:55 EST 2011

Dear all,

I am developing an application for displaying and processing MRI
images reconstructed from GE P-files.

I would like, if at all possible, to be able to select regions of
interest manually but I am not sure how to do this.

I am developing the GUI in QT and I am just wondering are there any
libraries I could use which would allow me to manually select ROIs in
my QT based GUI as inputs for my ITK filters.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated,

Best Regards,

Robert