[Insight-users] scientific computing podcast of interest

Matthew McCormick (thewtex) matt at mmmccormick.com
Wed Mar 2 20:07:03 EST 2011

Hi all,

You may be interested in the following scientific computing podcast.
Episode 2 features ITK community member David Doria.

inSCIght: The Scientific Computing Podcast
'inSCIght' is a podcast that focuses on scientific computing in all of
its various forms.
Every week we have a few panelists engage head-to-head on poignant and
interesting topics.

The panelists are drawn from all across the scientific computing
community.  From embedded
systems experts to very high level language gurus, biologists and
nuclear engineers,
the hosts of inSCIght use computers to solve science and engineering
problems everyday.

This podcast throws people, ideas, and opinions into an audio-blender
hoping to educate
and entice each other and the world.

You can find us at:

    * inSCIght.org (http://inscight.org/),
    * Twitter (http://twitter.com/inscight/),
    * Convore (https://convore.com/inscight/),
    * and GitHub (https://github.com/inscight/).

Furthermore, we are are always looking to supplement our current
repertoire of hosts and
special guests.  So if you would like to contribute to inSCIght or
have something interesting
to present on a show, feel free to email us at info_AT_inscight.org.
We'd love to have you
join the conversation!

The inSCIght podcast is a co-production of Enthought, Software
Carpentry, and The Hacker Within.

Thanks for listening!

The inSCIght podcast is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 Unported
(CC BY 3.0) license.

Matt